(as of Jan 18,2022 00:28:40 UTC – Details)
TOP 10 – the gay agenda card game
Bestseller No. 1
FITZ - The Queer Agenda Card Game - LGBTQ Gifts - Gay Games - A Brazen Party Game - 420 Sassy Cards - Ultimate LGBTQ Drag Race Experience
- PLAY TOGETHER: Playable with family and friends and more fun with groups between 4-10 people. Ultimate LGBTQ party game for you and your drag queen friends! The Queer Agenda party game comes with 420 sassy cards!
- STAY IN: Broadway shows are overrated anyways! The Queer Agenda is perfect for your Lesbian game night in while you Binge RuPaul’s Drag Race. From being dared to flirt with the vending machine repairman, calling your boss daddy, and even slapping one player, this brazen card game has something for your night indoors.
- GIVING: Know someone who loves unicorns, fairies, and a good laugh? The Queer Agenda 420 game cards is the perfect dramatic game for them. This bisexual friendly card game will have them open up their most daring fantasy (or not), Sobbing in public for attention or even subscribing to Grindr with this inappropriate gay gift!
- NOVELTY - Tired of your usual game night when you meet with friends. Try The Queer Agenda and add some expansion packs and we assure that your night will be totes worthy. You may also discover something fun about yourself that you never dare to explore!
- WARNING: This game was created for ages 18+. Because LGBT games are for adults. Remember, this transgender card game is NSFW! Here is a friendly gay reminder that this is a vulgar card game!
SaleBestseller No. 2
TeeTurtle Unstable Unicorns Card Game - A strategic card game and party game for adults & teens
- Build a Unicorn Army. Betray Your Friends. Unicorns are Your Friends Now.
- Unstable Unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships but in a good way.
- The game was one of Kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
- Unstable Unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year.
Bestseller No. 3
Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- This is the main game. Buy this first.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
Bestseller No. 4
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE- Convenient take anywhere size game.
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS- Fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together.
- WILDLY POPULAR- Perfect for all-ages.
- GET ROLLING IN SECONDS- Takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Bestseller No. 5
Exploding Kittens - A Russian Roulette Card Game, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-5 Players
- A Kitty-Powered Russian Roulette Card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats
- Game Of The Year Award Winner - More than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between
- A Simple Card Game for Kids and Adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends
- Beginner-Friendly, Just 2 Minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN
Bestseller No. 6
Pun Intended - It's All Pun and Games - Perfect Game for Pun Lovers
- FUN PARTY GAME | Why did we make a game about puns? Because fun is our res-pun-sibility. Pun Intended is for pun-loving people everywhere! Just like the vandals who destroyed the road signs, we pulled out all the stops.
- GREAT GIFT FOR PUN LOVERS! | Everybody knows somebody who loves puns and they think they are soooo punny. They’re like German sausages – the wurst! But look, some people like puns and other people like pickles, so just dill with it! Pun loving friends and family will love this game.
- LAUGHS AND GROANS | These puns are silly, witty, clever, painful at times, and sometimes downright stupid. It’s side-splitting, bust-a-gut, crack-up, unforgettable fun. In fact, a pony that recently played laughed so hard it became a little horse!
- PERFECT FOR FAMILY GAME NIGHT | Tons of people do it every day, so why not play a game and see who’s a Pun Lover. Bring the fun to your next game night or family party. When the nut left a recent party it said, “cashew on the flip side”.
- INCLUDES | 1332 puns on 222 cards, scorepad, pencil, 1-minute timer, rules. Use a good, sharp pencil, because trying to write with a broken pencil is pointless.
Bestseller No. 7
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-6 Players
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends - Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ - Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
Bestseller No. 8
What Do You Meme? Core Game - The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers
- How to Play: Compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- Judge’s Choice: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- The OG: This is the core game, so buy it first. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- What’s Inside: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
Bestseller No. 9
MOOSE MASTER - A Hilarious Party Card Game – Easy Set Up - Will Have Everyone Laughing from The Start - for Fun People Looking for a Hilarious Night in A Box – Laugh Until You Cry Fun
- Moose Master is the perfect card game for adults, teens, and kids who are into games that keep you laughing while trying to outsmart your friends.
- Sets up in seconds and easy to learn. This party game is the ultimate ice breaker for get togethers and makes a great gift for the holidays.
- The best Moose inspired party game of the year.
- WARNING if you laugh too much please pause the game until you can gain your composure. Not intended for those who do not like fun, or laughing, or parties, or cards, or Moose, especially Moose.
- This holiday favorite takes seconds to set up, 5 minutes to learn, 30 to play, is for 3 to 10 players and includes 110 cards, box, and rules.
#Gay #Agenda #Notebook #Wide #Ruled #Paper #Blank #Lined #Pages #Size #inches